Suggested Use: 1-2 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals, or as directed by a health professional
What Is It?
A.I. Formula® is a broad spectrum, synergistic combination of concentrated extracts which inhibit the discharge of histamine from activated mast cells or basophils and maintain healthy leukotriene and thromboxane production.*
Uses For A.I. Formula®
• A.I. Formula® offers a safe and natural way to regulate histamine production and other immune modulators, thus moderating the inflammatory response at the cellular level.*
• Quercetin inhibits the synthesis of enzymes necessary for the release and degranulation of histamine.*
• Bromelain inhibits the production of kinins and fibrin, compounds that promote the inflammatory process.*
• Curcuma longa, or turmeric, maintains healthy histamine release and immune cell response.*
• Ginger moderates leukotriene and thromboxane synthesis, important mechanisms for cellular and tissue support.*
What Is The Source?
This formula contains: bromelain (2400 gdu/gram), a proteolytic enzyme from the stem of the pineapple plant; Curcuma longa (turmeric) extract (root) standardized to contain 97% curcuminoids; quercetin from Japanese pagoda tree (Sophora Japonica) flower buds; ginger extract (Zingiber officinale) (root) (standardized to contain 5% gingerols); vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
Are There Any Potential Side Effects Or Precautions? If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. A.I. Formula® contains Curcuma longa, which is not recommended for individuals with gallstones.
Are There Any Potential Drug Interactions?
A.I. Formula® contains bromelain and ginger, which should not be taken with blood thinning medications due to potential or theoretical interactions.